according to statistics, all the enterprises that have survived for more than 100 years in the world have a loyal and dedicated "bee spirit" in their corporate culture. it is this kind of bee spirit that has played a huge role in the most difficult times of the enterprise, transcending the power of material and money, and helping the enterprise to rebuild its glory.
hengxin's bee culture can be refined into seven dna genes of corporate culture, which can be summarized as follows:
1. win win: in order to make honey, bees must collect nectar from various plants - which can be seen as a demand for environmental resources. but when it collects honey, the pollen attached to its wings pollinates the flowers. if there are no bees to collect honey, the flower will become a fruitless flower. bees and bee colony, flowers, environment and human are all win-win, symbiotic model, and make their "profit" space obtain sustainability and growth. a truly valuable and responsible enterprise has at least three shareholders: investors, self heating environment and society. the real identity of an enterprise manager is the "citizen ceo" entrusted to the three shareholders. his business behavior is to ensure that the three "investors" benefit at the same time, rather than sacrificing the interests of the other two shareholders for the sake of maximizing the interests of one shareholder. this kind of enterprise is called the enterprise pursuing "triple surplus".
it goes without saying that only bee enterprises are corporate citizens who can achieve triple surplus. besides the three "shareholders" corresponding to the triple surplus, there are also customers, employees and partners (including suppliers). it seeks a balance among all six stakeholders. enterprises belong to shareholders, employees, society and natural environment civil behavior is embodied in six "kindness": first, treat shareholders well; second, treat employees well; third, treat customers well; fourth, treat environment and resources well; fifth, treat partners (suppliers) well; sixth, treat the whole society well. corporate citizenship behavior is presented as a hexagon, which is exactly the shape of a honeycomb. these are just the portrayal of hengxin's management!
2. diligence: according to statistics, bees must collect 1 million flower honey raw materials to brew 1000 grams of honey. if these flowers are about 1000 meters away from the hive, it will take 450000 kilometers to fly 1000 grams of nectar, which is almost equal to 11 circles around the earth. this kind of diligence and professionalism is very valuable.
3. specialty: every bee keeps company with flowers and is good at flowers. they never tire of it and keep improving. they carefully collect every flower and select fresh pollen that can make good honey. they are willing to grow old under the moon and make the flowers bloom all over the trees and the green fruits all over the branches. each bee's individual operation ability shows a good spirit of professional honey collection. bees are not only good at collecting honey, but also excellent architectural engineers. the hexagonal honeycomb built by bees is a well-known architectural professional standard in the animal world, which makes human architectural experts marvel.
4. loyalty: bees are loyal to honey making and queen bee, making the hive orderly. bees are loyal and praised.
5. unity: each colony has a queen, hundreds of drones and tens of thousands of worker bees. their internal organization is concise, efficient, civilized and orderly, and they have the spirit of teamwork. once they find flowers, they call on each other and gather honey. once individuals are attacked, they swarm together and use their collective wisdom and strength to defeat each other.
6. dedication: bees are a great contribution to human and nature. honey, propolis, royal jelly and pollen are natural nutritious foods, which have a certain health care effect on regulating human body function; the biggest contribution of bees to nature is to spread pollen for plants and contribute to agricultural production and harvest.
7. development: when the bee colony is strong and the number of bees is crowded in the hive, the worker bees begin to build a new queen platform to feed the new queen; at the same time, when the queen becomes old and disabled, the worker bees also start to feed the new queen. when the old queen divides the bees, they usually take away a small number of worker bees and leave a large number of worker bees for the new queen. in this way, the colony of bees is growing. enterprises should also be like this, constantly cultivate new people, constantly develop and grow, in order to be prosperous forever!
the unique bee culture is an important symbol of hengxin's maturity. "bee" gene has a strong industry characteristics, is the soul of the enterprise, is the intangible cultural brand magic weapon for the enterprise to win. the first mock exam guo xiangang said, "corporate culture is the same thing that enterprises do according to the same standard and unified mode." "one or two genes are better than a ton of education". only when bee genes are rooted in the hearts of every employee of hengxin, can we form a unified mind and behavior language of all employees, and form a huge team energy!